The World Series of Poker* returns in 2010 and bet365 are offering more ways than ever to qualify for the most prestigious event in poker. The WSOP entails 57 individual events with exclusive bracelets available in each. Previous double bracelet winner includes bet365 sponsored pro Jesper Hougaard who was the first ever player to win WSOP events on both sides of the Atlantic.
Bet365 WSOP Packages
Main event package -
- Total value: $13,000.
- $10,000 for buy-in to the Main Event (Event #57).
- $3,000 for accommodation at Wynn, Las Vegas, travel and spending.
- Scheduled tournament dates: 5th – 17th July 2010.
- Qualifiers will start on day 1D (8th July 2010).
- Final table will take place in November 2010.
There are 2 ways to win a main event package – Either play in the $500+$35 Freezeout Super Satellites on Sundays or the $200+$15 Rebuy Super Satellites on Wednesdays. Both satellites start at 21:00 GMT.
Other packages include -
- Pot Limit Omaha Package – A buy in to the popular Event 55 Pot Limit Omaha Championship
- Side Events Package – A package involving 2 seats with accommodation covering both events
- The Experience Package – A $3600 package to event 54
Your journey to the WSOP starts at bet365 poker, so start by registering now.