PaysafecardTue, 29 Jul 2008 22:47
All you need to know about paysafecard.
Playing casino games is really a lot of fun. You get all excited and thrilled in just playing your favorite casino games. Not only that, the suspense in playing is simply irresistible for you can never be too sure whether you will win the game or not. For most players, losing does not really matter, as long as they enjoy their time playing in the casino. You just have to take the risk, and most often than not, whether you win or lose, all the risks you take seem worth it simply because of an exciting and overwhelming casino game experience.
Concurrent to the fact that you are now living in the modern time, almost everything here on earth is being upgraded and affected by technology. Even the casino games that give you excitement and fun are touched and affected by the growing technology. After all, it is the technology that made online casinos possible. Without it, all the convenience and benefits you are enjoying from online casinos right now might not have been heard of.
Technology has even made online casino transactions easier with the emergence of various payment services such as the Western Union, Nexum, and Usemybank. These three serve as examples of payment options that are commonly offered by numerous online casinos.
On the other hand, prepaid cards are also recognized and accepted by today's leading casino websites. Although there are a lot of existing prepaid cards nowadays, the perfect example of such prepaid cards that can be utilized for online payment transaction is the Paysafecard.
Paysafecard: An overview
Paysafecard is a prepaid card company based in Vienna, Austria. Its subordinate branches can also be found in London and Dusseldorf. The company started operations in April 2000 and has fast became the current leading prepaid card in the European continent in just a few years. It is managed and owned by major stockholders such as the Androsch Private Foundation and the Dörflinger Private Foundation.
The BAWAG bank provides and manages the company as its legal tender in Austria since 2000. Furthermore, Commerzbank AG, the top ranking private bank in Germany and Europe, also issued Paysafecard in Germany. Due to the prepaid card's immense popularity, the number of cards sold in the market last 2005 has reached beyond one million. This made it plausible and urgent enough for the prepaid card company to extend its services by establishing further branches in other countries with different currencies.
How this prepaid card works:
The use of Paysafecard is fairly easy. Its usage instructions can be followed by just about anyone. The process of how this prepaid card works is divided into three. The card's usage process is also used in making financial transactions via online casinos. Mummy’s Gold Casino , Europa Casino, Casino Tropez, and Spin Palace are some of the well-known online casinos that include Paysafecard in their payment options.
1. The first of this three-step process is purchasing the Paysafecard. The card is available in prices that range from £10 to £75. There is a significant number of retail stores in Europe, thus, making it even more convenient for European users to purchase it. Aside from its own retail stores, this prepaid card can also be purchased from filling stations, tobacco shops, electronic stores, and some Internet establishments. You can also search online for the nearest Paysafecard dealer in your location.
In addition to this, Paysafecard sites such as the SysPort, Wertkartenverkauf, and the psc24 also have services that make it possible for online users to purchase the prepaid card via the Internet. To do this, you will simply have to make use of direct debits, transfers, and credit cards.
2. You will receive the corresponding PIN for your Paysafecard. The pin holds all the information you need to your payment transactions through the Internet. You are allowed a maximum of 10 Paysafecards for a single transaction. In the event that you will reach beyond the payment limit, you will be allowed to use more than one Paysafecard for your transactions. On the other hand, if the payment you used is smaller than the value of your Paysafecard, then the remaining balance can be kept for your future payment transactions.
3. The last of the step will require you to choose Paysafecard in the webshop's payment options. You will then be asked to type in your PIN code, which is a total of 16 figures.
The following are some of the advantages in using a Paysafecard:
1. Paysafecard has downplayed the role of bank accounts and credit cards because of its notably easier and more practical benefits. Its practicability and convenience rank as the best features of this particular prepaid card. With bank accounts and credit cards, you will still have to drag yourself to the bank and make the necessary transactions. With Paysafecard, all you need to do is to purchase the prepaid card and you're all set. Plus, it's all very convenient, owing to the fact that the transaction is easily done via the Internet.
2. Don't you just hate it when credit card companies require you to disclose a lot of personal information? This type of data gathering becomes inconvenient for customers because it takes up a considerable amount of time to accomplish. Not only that, you also just can't help feeling a little hesitant in giving away much personal information, especially when it comes to financial accounts. You can never be too sure what the credit card company may do with your personal information. After all, you have already heard enough instances of embezzlement not only to keep you paranoid, but also to justify your paranoia.
For cases like these, secured prepaid cards like the Paysafecard offer the best solution. One of the best features of Paysafecard that you will surely appreciate is that it disregards any personal detail of the holder in making online transactions. This is surely one of the major advantages that bank accounts and credit cards can not afford to offer.
Usually, consumers are hesitant about making financial transactions online, especially when giving away personal information that are supposedly needed by a certain transaction for fear of being bamboozled.
3. Security is also another advantage of owning a Paysafecard. Although financial transactions using a Paysafecard is done online, you do not have to worry about your financial security. The prepaid card has a built-in security digit code or pin number that will allow access only to the card owner. This crosses the possibility of other people accessing your financial deposits in the prepaid card.
The Paysafecard also has a main website that offers services that will make it easier for you to access information about your current card balance. This will help you keep track of the amount of money you have spent so far as well as the remaining balance in your account. With this kind of prepaid card, you are sure to keep your finances well-guarded.
So if it's convenience, practicability, security, and reliability that you're looking for in casino payment option, Paysafecard is the prepaid card that will best suit your needs. With Paysafecard, you will still have more years of indulging in your roller coaster adventure with online casino games.